I love love love mango and chicken puree, it took my baby a while to get used to the taste but he approved it at the end. 😄
- 1/2 chicken breast (cut into 4 pieces )
- 1 mango (peeled, pitted & cut into cubes or strips )
- 1 small sweet potato or 1/2 large (peeled & chopped)
- 3 medium carrots ( peeled & chopped)
- 1/4 cup millet (or cous cous) (cook as pet instructions on the packaging)
- dash of sweet paprika powder (optional)
- dash of cumin powder (optional)
- dash of coriander powder (optional)
- dash of ginger powder (optional)
- 100 -150ml liquid
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Cook the millet or cous cous and set aside.
- Steam the sweet potato and carrots for 12 mins.
- Marinate the chicken with the spices (totally optional), add mangos, wrap it tight together with aluminium foil and baked for 15-20 mins.
- Pour the mango chicken with the liquid, millet, sweet potatoes and carrots into a blender or large deep bowl and blend until you’ve reached your desired consistency.