Whoaw! Baked Sweet Potato w. Cottage Cheese & Smoked Salmon is such a #delicious combination, we all loved it! 😋My LO has tonsillitis so I haven’t been cooking much this week. I try to give him coldish food and his big Bro just have to follow the flow.
They both loved this dish and wanted more! 😄 Will definitely be making this again as it really took zero effort to make! Perfect dish for a #busyday #busymum #busymom #busydad #30minutemeals
✔Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A (in the form of beta-carotene)
✔Cottage cheese is rich in calcium.
✔Dill contains numerous chemical compounds that are considered as #antioxidants .
✔ Smoked salmon is an excellent source of high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals but it is their content of omega-3 fatty acids that receives the most attention.
Who would have guessed that this simple dish is packed with so much goodies! #nutrition #nutritious .
- 1 large sweet potato (cut into half length wise)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- sprinkle of nutmeg powder
- 1 pot of cottage cheese ( 150gr)
- a hand full of fresh dill (chopped)
- sea salt
- a few slices of smoked salmon (sliced in to smaller bits) – probably best to avoid for babies under 12m due to its high salt content
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F. Place the sweet potato on a baking tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and top with coconut oil. Bake for 30 mins or until soft.
- Mix the cottage cheese with dill and sea salt.
- Let the sweet potato to cool down first. Top with cottage cheese and smoked salmon.