New taste bud: Cinnamon
My baby loved the extra kick of cinnamon. 😄 It’s good to introduce as many different spices as possible at early age.
Serve 2 portions at 120ml / 4oz
- 1 medium apple (peel, remove core and cut)
- 1 medium banana
- Cinnamon Powder
- 3-4tbps / 20ml own breast milk / steam water / pre-boiled water (I used my own breast milk)
- Steam th apple for 5mins.
- Once ready put the apple pieces into a bowl and let them cool down.
- Then cut the banana and add to the bowl.
- Use a handmix to puree to the consistency you like, slowly add 3-4tbps / 20ml own breast milk / steam water / pre-boiled water if the puree is too thick.
- At the end sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon powder over and mix well before serving. 😋