Suitable from 5 months old.
Serve 2 portions at 140ml / 5oz
My baby loved this combination and opened his mouth wide after every spoonful! 🙂
- 1/4 of butternut squash (peeled & chopped)
- 1 sweet apple (peeled, cored & cut)
- 1 ripe banana
- 80ml breast milk / steamed liquid / pre-boiled water
- Steam butternut squash for 15 mins in a baby cook. Remove and steam the apple for 5 mins. Or steam for 10 mins in a steamer and then add the apple and steam for another 5 mins
- Add banana and 80ml of liquid (add more if necessary) and blend until your desired consistency. If using breast milk then wait until everything has cooled down first before blending.
- Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon powder over, mix well and serve.