Suirable from 5 months old.
Served 2 portions at 140ml 5oz
- 1/4 of butternut squash (peeled & cut)
- 8 green beans (trimm top and tail)
- 1 ripe pear (peeled, corehd and cut)
- 50ml breast milk / steamed liquid / pre-boiled water
- Steam butternut squash and green beans together for 15 mins in a baby cook. Remove and steam pear for 5 mins. Or steam for 10 min in a steamer and then add pear and steam for another 5 mins.
- Add 50ml of liquid (add more if necessary ) and blend until your desired consistency. If using breast milk then wait until everything has cooled down first before blending.
- Suitable for freezing. Do not freeze if you have used thawn breast milk.