This yummy puree is a great combo for first stage weaning babies.
My baby hasn’t been too well (cold & teething) these couples days and has lost his appetite completely so today I made his favourite puree from first stage weaning and it went down very well.
- 2 carrots (peeled & chopped)
- 1 parsnip (peeled & chopped )
- 1/2 sweet potato (peeled & chopped)
- 100-150ml liquid (breast milk, steamed water or pre-boiled water)
- Steam everything for 15min in a baby cook or in a steamer.
- Add liquid and blend until desired consistency.
- Suitable for freezing.