Chia seeds are known as superfood and other than adding them in smoothies, pudding, cakes just to name a few, I have added them in these yummy chicken meatballs this time! They were loved by the whole family!
These also make great fingerfood for blw babies who have started to chew.
- 2 chicken breasts (washed & finely chopped! ) or 400gr minced
- 1 apple (peeled, cored & cut or grated)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp himalayian salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add all ingredients except oil in a food processor and blend for 10-30 seconds. Don’t over do it. Then heat up the pan and add oil.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a tablespoon measure, scoop rounded portions of the meat into mounds in the pan directly. This way you avoid sticky hands!
- Fry until they are cook inside, approximately 15-20 mins.
- I served them with vegetable wild rice.