This week’s cooking challenge at #HealthyKidsCommunity is “Batch Cooking”, and I have made Chicken Schnitzel, is a favourite in the house. 😋
I usually prepare loads and once covered with bread crumbs / panko I’d lay them flat in a freezer bag (do not over lap). This way is really easy to take as many out from the freezer ad needed and they taste just as good after frying. 😋
Great as finger food for babies who start blw or for older babies who have learned to chew! It’s my toddler son’s favourite dish. He can just eat that and nothing else if I let him.
He asked for another piece, finished the tomato balls but didn’t touch the sauté potato this time. 😕
Baby brother had his portion too and he loved it! 😄 💪
Toddler & baby approved! 💪👊
- 2 large chicken breast (thinly sliced)
- sprinkle of himalayian salt (no salt under 12m old)
- sprinkle of sweet paprika powder
- sprinkle of dried grounded garlic powder
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs / panko
- olive oil for frying
- Marinate the chicken with salt, paprika powder and garlic on both sides. I lightly sprinkled each ingredients.
- Dip them in the beaten egg and then cover with breadcrumbs / panko.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan, add some oil then fry over medium heat, about 1 min or more each side.