I made this for the whole family for lunch and it was yum! 😋😋😋
Toddler J ate this for lunch and dinner. LOL 😄
- 200 gr tagliatellini or pasta of your choice
- 1/2 chicken breast (sliced in strips)
- 3 large tomatoes (deseeded optional & chopped)
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1 large garlic clove (roughly chopped)
- 1 medium red onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 1/2 tsp himalayian salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Add all ingredients except for chicken and pasta and 1 tsp of salt in a food processor and blend until desired consistency for a sauce.
- Heat up a medium frying pan and cook the sauce in medium heat for 15mins.
- Boil pasta in salted water with some olive oil until al dente (slightly hard in the middle)
- Heat up a large frying pan and fry the chicken with some olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp salt and fry until it’s cooked through. Add tomato sauce and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add pasta, mix well and serve immediately with some parmesan cheese on top.