Coconut Banana Chia Pudding – so good for breakfast!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and wouldn’t it be nice to serve this delicious chia pudding to your loved ones for breakfast?
By adding mashed banana in coconut chia pudding, it kind of turned it into a lovely Thai coconut dessert. Do you know what I mean? At least I think so!
So #yummylicious and #refinedsugarfree –
Just make your usual chia pudding and add mashed banana and leave overnight. The next day top with raspberry sauce.
- 400ml /1 can coconut milk.
- 1/4 cup / tbps chia seed.
- 2 ripe bananas (fork mashed)
- Mix everything together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Wait a few minutes then stir again to avoid the seeds clumping.
- Transfer over to an airtight jar or container and keep in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with raspberry sauce and enjoy it as a power breakfast 💪 delicious dessert. 😋
- 1 cup of fresh / frozen raspberry
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
Bring to boil and let it simmer until soft. Let it cool down and transfer to a jar and keep it in the fridge.