💕Be My Valentine Coconut Banana Chia Pudding 💕
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and wouldn’t it be nice to serve this delicious chia pudding to your loved ones for breakfast? 😍💕
By adding mashed banana in coconut chia pudding, it kind of turned it into a lovely Thai coconut dessert. Do you know what I mean? At least I think so! 😄
So #yummylicious and #refinedsugarfree –
Just make your usual chia pudding and add mashed banana and leave overnight. The next day top with raspberry sauce.
- 400ml /1 can coconut milk.
- 1/4 cup / tbps chia seed.
- 2 ripe bananas (fork mashed)
- Mix everything together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Wait a few minutes then stir again to avoid the seeds clumping.
- Transfer over to an airtight jar or container and keep in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with raspberry sauce and enjoy it as a power breakfast 💪 delicious dessert. 😋
- 1 cup of fresh / frozen raspberry
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
Bring to boil and let it simmer until soft. Let it cool down and transfer to a jar and keep it in the fridge.