This puree went down very well with my baby boy, he even wanted a top up. 😄
I used a pressure cooker to cook the chick peas and they turned out fab! Didn’t have to pre-soak them at all.
- 1/4 hokkaido pumpkin (my favourite is muscat pumpkin) (peeled & chooped)
- large handful of green beans (trimmed top and tail and cut)
- 1/4 cup organic no added salt chick pea
- 1/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 100ml liquid
- Steam pumpkin, green beans and chick peas together for 12 mins.
- Use the steam water and add coconut milk and blend until desired consistency.