I don’t usually post breakfast meals as I never have time in the morning to make fancy breakfast for my two boys. I would rather sleep an extra 15 minutes, I am sure all mamas out there can relate! I usually make baby porridge for my baby boy and used the last bit yesterday. So this morning I thought I’ll make him my kind of breakfast (during winter time). I have forgotten how easy this is to make and it only took maximum 10 minutes to prepare and cook.😊
Not only is this so yummy but also much cheaper than buying baby porridge!
- 2 full tbsp / 1/8 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup boiled water
- 1/2 ripe banana (cut)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Put on the kettle.
- Add 2 full tbsp of rolled oat in a small saucepan, add water and leave it to boil.
- Turn down the heat and add banana, stir and mash the banana at the same time.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon, stir and leave it to cool down before serving your baby or toddler.
- For younger babies, blend until you’ve reached your desired consistency.