This smoothie is loaded with nutrients that have important benefits for your body and brain. It’s packed antioxidants, zinc, potassium, vitamins the list is too long to mention! You can easily adapt to your baby / toddler’s diet
Served 2 small bowls.
- 1 cup of kale leaves (stalks removed, steam for 10 minutes first for younger babies)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 ripe banana (my one was very brown 😄)
- 2 medjool dates (soaked in hot water for 10 minutes and drain and cut into smaller bits) – optional for babies & toddlers
- 2 tbsp grounded roasted flaxseeds or 1 tbsp roasted flaxseeds
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of liquid of your choice (I used 1 cup water 1/2 cup cashew milk)
slices of banana (the other half)
katschiajam (click to see full recipe)
Put everything in a high power blender and blend for 1 minute or so. For younger babies use 1 whole banana instead of dates.