My toddler son loves anything with macaroni and parmesan cheese. 😄 In fact he could just eat that if I give it to him!
I have tried many different ways of vegetable ragu and every time I added parmesan cheese it always stuck like glue to the pan, until I added it together with vegetables in a food processor. Yay! 😄 It’s so simple and quick to make!
- 2 large tomatoes (deseeded & choppped)
- 1 small zucchini (chopped)
- 1 small aubergine (chopped)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 garlic (sliced)
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp himalayian salt (no salt for babies under 12 months)
- 1 tsbp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Put all ingredients except for the cheese in a food processor and blend until it looks smooth. Add cheese and blend for another few seconds.
- Pour the vegetable mix in to a saucepan, bring to boil then lower the heat and cook in low heat for 20 minutes. Boil macaroni.
- When the ragu is done add macaroni to the ragu or serve it on the side.