This literally took me 30 mins to prepare and cook! Very simple to make and so tasty! :)😋
I served them with tagliatellini (cooked in slightly salted water & olive oil) with a knob of butter and slices of cucumber.
Jacob (toddler son) finished and asked for a refill! This doesn’t happen very often! Yay! 💪
- 8 small chicken drumsticks
- 1 tsp himalayian salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees celsius.
- Mix all ingredients except for chicken drumsticks and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Marinate the drumsticks, add olive oil. It’s best to use your hands to rub in the marinate. If you don’t plan to cook straight away then cover with cling film / a food container and put it in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes. They taste best when they stay marinated overnight.
- Place them over a non stick baking sheet/paper and bake for 30 minutes.