I love salmon and as it has more omega 3 fatty acids than any other fishes I prefer to serve this to my son.
When your toddler starts eating like the rest of the family then it saves you a lot of time to cook. I would normally take a portion out before adding salt and spices. This dish makes a great toddler and family meal!
Served 2 adults and 1 toddler
- 500 gr boneless salmon steak / fillet (washed and sliced)
- 250-300 gr pasta e på
- 1 leak ca. 20cm long (cut 1cm)
- 150ml single cream – 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 lemon
- sprinkle of grounded black pepper
- a knob of butter
- Boil pasta until it’s al dente (slightly hard in the middle) and drain but keep some liquid for later.
- Add a knob of butter into a nonstick frying pan, leak and turn down the the heat and sauté until it’s cooked.
- Add salmon and continue to fry in low heat until it’s cook.
- Add cream, squeeze the juice out of the lemon, and some pasta water.
- Before adding salt, remove a portion for your toddler.
- Add salt, black pepper and mix well then add pasta.
- Mix evenly and serve warm.