This simple pure is so tasty and can turn into a soup for kids and adults too when you add seasoning. 😋
I added greek yogurt and my baby boy gave me a funny look and then sealed his mouth. 🙈 Removed the top bit with yogurt and he ate the rest. Lol 😄
- 1 medium potato ( peeled & chopped)
- 1/2 large zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2 leak (cut)
- 1/2 medium onion (diced)
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- approx. 100ml liquid
- 1 tsp greek yogurt (optional)
- Steam potato and zucchini together for 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, sauté onion and leak in butter and vegetable oil. The oil keeps the butter from browning and burn.
- Add the onion and leak to the potato and blend until you’ve reached your desired consistency.