A really yummy dish for curry lover, nothing for toddlers though! 😋 I made this dish a while ago and froze the left over and had it again one day.
- 500 gr lean minced beef
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Zucchini (cut into 1cm 1/2 moons )
- 1/2 of a small cauliflower (break up into smaller florest)
- 1 tbsp red curry paste (add more if you like it spicier)
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp palm sugar / brown sugar
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsbp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 400ml coconut milk (1 can)
- 3 tbsp natural Greek yogurt |
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Roll the meatballs and set aside.
- Heat up the frying pan with vegetable oil and add all the meatballs in and fry in medium for 15-20mins.
- In a separate frying pan / saucepan add red curry paste and sugar. Fry until it’s the sugar has melted then add coconut milk, zucchini & cauliflower.
- Add tumeric, coriander, cumin powder & fish sauce, mix well and then add Greek yogurt.
- When the meatballs are done, add them into the curry and let it simmer in low heat for 10 mins or the longer the better.
- Serve with jasmin perfume rice and fresh coriander.
- This dish taste at its best the day after.