The smell of roasted sweet potatoes & carrots with coconut oil, cinnamon & nutmeg is divine! 😋
I gave Baby C a few sticks for lunch and pureed the leftovers with apple and pear and also added couscous to his portion. Served with numnum weaning spoon. 👍
Baby C’s dinner 👇
1. 120ml of this puree with added 2 tbsp of couscous
2. 1/2 slice of fresh rye bread roll
3. 4 thin slices of apples
We are still mixing #puree and #blw.
He chewed all the apple slices, sucked out the juice and then spit them am out! 🙈 This process has been going on for quite some time now…wonder when he will stop and simply swollow them?!
Rye bread roll is always a hit with him, he almost finished the bread and then we moved on to the puree together. I think he ate about 100ml and the rest landed on me! 🙈😩
The joy of #babyledweaning! I hate the mess but I will eventually embrace this process!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (peeled & cut into long sticks)
- 2 medium carrots (peeled & cut into long sticks)
- 2 apples (peeled, cored & cut)
- 1 pear (peeled , cored & cut)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- liquid (preboiled water or steam water)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Put sweet potatoes and carrots in a baking tray, sprinkle with cinnamon & nutmeg and roast for 1 hr.
- Steam apples and pear for 10 min.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend until you’ve reached the desired consistency. Add extra liquid if required.
- Suitable for freezing.
I hope you baby will enjoy this puree!