Another great recipe with this pagoda flower looking broccoli. I highly recommend you to try this recipe out, it’s delicious! 😋
- 5 large florets (washed)
- 1 medium fennel (washed and chopped)
- 1 sweet apple (peeled, cored & chopped)
- 50-100ml liquid (I used beeastmilk )
- 2 tbps of boiled cous cous per portion (cook as per packaging instructions)
- 1 tsp baby cold pressed raps seed oil / other vegetable oil
- Steam the first 2 ingredients together for 15 mins in a baby cook. Remove and steam apple for 5 mins. Or steam for 10 min in a steamer and then add apple and steam for another 5 mins.
- Add liquid, cous cous and blend until desired consistency. For older babies, only add cous cous after the blend. If using breast milk then wait until everything has cooled down first before blending.
- This is suitable for freezing. Do not freeze if you have used thawn beastmilk.