We love Saturn Peaches! Here’s another simple puree recipe.
I give this to my baby either as a breakfast with baby oatmeal (or baby rice) or own it own as an afternoon snack.
Here are 5 reasons why they are so great!
- They taste better than other peaches. They’re sweeter, with almond overtones.
- They are lower in acid than other peaches.
- The pit doesn’t cling to the flesh, so it’s easy to pop out with your thumb.
- The fruit’s thin, red skin has little or no fuzz, so it doesn’t have to be peeled.
- Their small size lends itself to being eaten out of hand, perfect for toddlers.
Ingredients & Method
- 3 ripe saturn peaches (skin removed)
- 2 bananas
- For older babies, cut and blend.
- For younger babies, steam peach for 5 mins and blend this will reduce the acidity.