I love Saturn Peaches and so does my baby! They taste so much better than the round ones that I didnt need to combine with any other fruits.
Here are 5 reasons why they are so great!
- They taste better than other peaches. They’re sweeter, with almond overtones.
- They are lower in acid than other peaches.
- The pit doesn’t cling to the flesh, so it’s easy to pop out with your thumb.
- The fruit’s thin, red skin has little or no fuzz, so it doesn’t have to be peeled.
- Their small size lends itself to being eaten out of hand, perfect for toddlers.
Ingredients & Method
- 3 ripe saturn peaches (skin removed)
- For older babies, cut and blend.
- For younger babies, steam for 5 mins (this will reduce the acidity) and blend.