Both my baby and I love this combination. Sweet potato is definitely his favourite vegetable. 😄
- 1/2 sweet potato (peeled & chopped)
- 1 medium parsnip (peeled & chopped)
- 1 medium carrot (peeled & chopped)
- 1/2 apple (peeled & chopped)
- a handful of organic wholemeal pasta
- 60-100 ml liquid
- a sprinkle of nutmeg (optional)
- Set the pasta to boil 15-20 mins. Wholemeal pasta tends to take longer.
- Steam the first 3 ingredients together for 15 mins in a baby cook. Remove and steam apple for 5 mins. Or steam for 10 min in a steamer and then add apple and steam for another 5 mins.
- Add liquid and a sprinkle of nutmeg and blend until your desired consistency. If using breast milk then wait until everything has cooled down first before blending.
- This is suitable for freezing. Do not freeze if you have used thawn beastmilk.