This dish is so easy to make and also one of our toddler son’s favourite dish.
Whenever I feel lazy I’d make this dish for for the whole family.
- 1 cup wholemeal penne pasta
- 3 organic sunriped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- a pinch of dried garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- Cut the tomatoes in halves, use a knife to peel of the skin and then de-seed into a siv. Dice 2 tomatoes and put them into a bowl. Slice 1 tomato for the side dish later.
- Squeeze out the juice from the seeds with your hand and throw in the chopped basil, salt, garlic powder and olive oil. Mix well and leave it to one side. Now cook the pasta for about 15mins or until they are soft.
- Once the pasta is ready, fry the tomatoes in medium heat until they are soft and then throw in the pasta. Add parmesan cheese, mix well and serve with more parmesan.
This dish is also great for the family. 😉